Friday, November 8, 2013

#8 - Homemade Bottlecap Badges

I decided a while ago that I would like some pins to put on, well, anything. I just wanted some pins. But the internet is expensive, so I decided to make my own.

Then I came across this video and decided to try it.


I've done one so far, mainly 'cause it took me an hour to pound the bottlecap into shape on Friday and I had family over for the rest of the weekend and didn't have that much free time.




I didn't have Mod Podge, so I just used Elmers clear glue. I was still unsure about whether or not it would work. Fortunately, it did!

>>I don't own the logo, Rise Against does<<

I plan on doing a few more, but I'm still deciding which ones to make.

Maybe I can make some more during the long weekend we have for Veterans' Day! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment