Thursday, January 2, 2014

#11 - Caffeinated Gum

I went to a roadtrip to Chicago and while I was in Indiana, I found this in a gas station:

I decided that I should try it because I, being a teenager and all, love caffeine. So I bought it and kept it till I got home...

It tastes horrible. I'm chewing the first one right now and it is probably the worst thing I have ever put in my mouth. That includes when I was 3 and curiously licked some poop.

I searched for other reviews online and everyone's saying it tastes bitter. It doesn't exactly taste bitter to me, it just tastes bad.

I'm ignoring the taste for the time being to see if it really has as much caffeine as 1/2 a cup of coffee. Not that regular coffee really affects me anymore though...


Actually, after a while, it's not that bad. It actually tastes like mint now!

Too bad they don't sell them in Florida.

I've had these songs on repeat for almost 2 weeks now-


No comments:

Post a Comment